Site is under construction. We are designing Vidyalaya website newly…. Work in progress
Established in 1950
Student Strength: 120 (males only)
1. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
2. Master of Education (M.Ed.)
3. Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
4. Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D.)
* B.Ed., M.Ed. – 2 years
* M.Phil, Ph.D. – Part-time and Full-time
Qualification: Graduate Degree
Hostel Facilities: Fully Residential
Telephone : 2692441
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* The first College of Education in India to be awarded the status of autonomy.
* Is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education and the Rehabilitation Council of India.
* The only College of Education in the country to have received (in 2008) an A+ from the NAAC.
* Specialises in education of persons with disabilities.
* A recognized study center of IGNOU for B.Ed., distance education.
* A recognized special study center of IGNOU for disadvantaged groups.
* A recognized study center of Bhoj University, Madhya Pradesh for B.Ed., distance Education.
* The extension services department of the College conducts in-service courses for above 1000 teachers every year to update their knowledge and methodology of teaching.
* Conducts several National seminars every year on educational themes.
* Conducts Scoutmasters’ training, and awards certificates to all students.
* Publishes a quarterly Journal of Educational Research and Extension.
Conducts five diploma courses for students on the following topics:
* The Cultural Heritage of India
* Educational Applications of Television
* Computer Programming
* Library and information Systems
* Educational Psychology and Child Education